Triad Engineering Company LimitedWe Build Your Dream
We offer flexible Mortgage scheme with payment plans spanning from 5 to 30 years
Start subscribing now & become a landlord. You shall be eligible to be constructed for or start living in the property after subscribing up to 30% of the cost of the property.
What We do
Construction & Maintenance
We Construction large structures both public and private infrastructures, including heavy civil structures, roads and pipelines.Multi-disciplinary plant construction covering
structural,mechanical,electrical and piping.
We have experienced professionals that can design and construct modern estate and rental properties and low cost houses. Our low cost houses are unique and has all requirement of modern conventional building. With soft payment conditions.
The term mortgage refers to a loan used to purchase or maintain a home, land, or other types of real estate. The borrower agrees to pay the lender over time. Start subscribing now & become a landlord. You shall be eligible to be constructed for or start
Real estate is the land along with any permanent improvements attached to the land, whether natural or man-made—including water, trees, minerals, buildings, homes, and fences. Real estate is a form of real property.
Funiture & Interior Decoration
Furniture is an industrial or craft-based design used to support human activities. Interior designers use existing or new, built-in, custom designed, or ready-made furniture. Every piece of furniture is made the with user’s needs in mind.
PROFESSIONAL BOREHOLE DRILLING
We provide long-term solutions for your water challenges. We accept 30% payment before the project and the remaining 70% between 12 to 24 months
SOLAR EXPERT SOLUTIONS
We design and Install Solar Systems for households,offices and public buildings. We accept 30% payment before the project and the remaining 70% between 12 to 24 months
Always deliver more than expected.
With our experienced, innovative and exceptional personnel differentiate our approach to delivering integrated solutions in a diverse and changing market. The company strategy shall always be “STRUCTURED INNOVATION”. The word “STRUCTURED” expresses the company ability to deliver products and services according to a tested method. “INNOVATION “reflect the important attribute of meeting challenges with effective engineered solution. It is important to emphasize the existence of our integrated quality management system that
underpins every aspect of operation and will empower employees to live it’s cooperate value.
We Offer A 30% Upfront Mortgage Plan
Our Mortgaging Scheme
We cater for the following categories of clients
Do you Wish to Do Business With Us?
Fill our online Expression of Interest Form (EOI) and submit. Apply for our affordable housing scheme.
Real estate investment trusts (REIT) allows individuals to invest in large-scale, income-producing properties.
Fill and bring it to our office at 21 Bai Bureh road Helena Juntion Kissy, Freetown. Call +232 32 371885
We provide a flexible mortgage on Housing, Solar Installation and Professional Borehole Drilling.
CLICK THE BUTTON TO FILL AND SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE REIT FORM NOW
Meet The Team
Everyone says it, but in our case it's true: our team is the secret to our success. Each of our employees is amazing in their own right
Alhaji Amadu Sesay
Operation And Managing Director
Human Resource & Finance
Daltina F. Sesay
Head of Corperate Sales
Investors Relation Officer
21 Bai Bureh Road Kissy, Helena Junction.
With us, you can own a house at the best rate available